Greetings from the US

Journey

Greetings from the US

Post by Journey »

Hello all,
I haven't participated in a forum in YEARS but since the pigeon Facebook groups get weird and annoying very quickly (too many random people from the other side of the world sending me messages asking if my birds are for sale...) I figured this would be worth joining to learn a thing or three.

I've had homing pigeons for about a year now and I just joined the local racing pigeon club. I'm building a new loft at the moment and I'm not sure if I'll be able to race this year or not, but my goal is to race next year for sure and maybe, just maybe, have some birds that are colors/patterns other than blue bars.

Thank you to Adam for all the resources you've put together for the rest of us mere mortals to learn from!
~Journey
AdamArcher
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from the US

Post by AdamArcher »

Welcome! I hope you find the forum useful. I'm hoping (always hoping....) to some time be able to put in a bit more effort and make this site are more thorough hub for genetic resources.
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Greetings from Kathmandu
Johannes

Post by Johannes »

Hello, welcome. I used to live just outside Houston (Pasadena) now in the U.K. I keep American Show Racers.
This is a great place to ask those technical questions.