My new jacobin/Fantail hybrid project

Faisal1979m

My new jacobin/Fantail hybrid project

Post by Faisal1979m »

I have almost spread white with yellow smudged male jacobin mate it with with 2 Fantail females the 1st one white/black tailed they had (1st generation A ) an almond/ white / light grey tallied male hybrid Which I mate with a grey dilute Fantail female and they had a white/ black tailed Fantail hybrid.

From the 2nd female mate is grey dilute fantail they had 2 dark grey male Fantail jacobin hybrid (maybe) and his sister yellow/white Fantail jacobin hybrid wating to see their real gender to mate them and see their 3rd generation

This is a video of the family tree of my project
https://youtu.be/efNgliI9Rvo
JoeyMadonna

Re: My new jacobin/Fantail hybrid project

Post by JoeyMadonna »

Do you have an update ??
Lotus

Re: My new jacobin/Fantail hybrid project

Post by Lotus »

Faisal1979m wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:38 am I have almost spread white with yellow smudged male jacobin mate it with with 2 Fantail females the 1st one white/black tailed they had (1st generation A ) an almond/ white / light grey tallied male hybrid Which I mate with a grey dilute Fantail female and they had a white/ black tailed Fantail hybrid.

From the 2nd female mate is grey dilute fantail they had 2 dark grey male Fantail jacobin hybrid (maybe) and his sister yellow/white Fantail jacobin hybrid wating to see their real gender to mate them and see their 3rd generation

This is a video of the family tree of my project
https://youtu.be/efNgliI9Rvo
What is your aim or goal of doing these crosses/hybrids?
Are you testing the COLOUR genetics, or the STRUCTURAL outcomes?
The Indian Fantasy Pigeon was created in the USA by crossing primarily the Jacobin n Fantail pigeons.

Look forward to read about your results as your project was started 3 years ago in Jan 2021.
You must have got quite a few numbers n generations of 'hybrids' by now. :-)